Electronics Quiz Questions with Answers
Electronics Quiz Questions Part 1
1) What do you mean by electronics?
Answer: The study of behavior of electrons, their control and use.
2) The process of adding certain impurities in the crystal structure of a semi-conductor so as to improve its conductivity is called?
3) It is a process of allowing electric current to flow only in one direction that is changing A.C in to D.C.
4) What is called amplification?
Answer: It is the process of strengthening weak signals.
5) What is oscillation?
Answer: It is a process of conversion of D.C in to a signal of desired frequency.
6) What is liquid crystal?
Answer: They are organic compounds resembling both liquid and crystals.
7) Which of the electronics is known as wonder child of electronics?
8) Which device work on the principle of thermionic emission?
9) The function of valve depends on the phenomenon?
Answer: Thermionic emission.
10) The third electrode in a triode is known as?
Answer: Control grid.
Electronics Online Quiz Questions Part 2
11) Electricity is not conducted through germanium because the number _?
Answer: Free electrons are comparatively less.
12) The thermionic valve named triode has _?
Answer: 3 electrodes.
13) The impurity to be added to get n-type semi-conductor is _?
14) The impurity to be added to get p-type semi-conductor is _?
15) Current conduction in p-type semi-conductor is due to _?
16) Current conduction in n-type semi-conductor is due to _?
Answer: Free electrons.
17) Semi-conductor crystal having an excess of electrons by doping is named?
Answer: N-type semi-conductor.
18) Example of donor is?
19) Example of acceptor is?
20) The hole is considered as?
Answer: Equivalent of a positive charge.
Quiz for Electronics and Electrical Experts Part 3
21) The process of extracting audio signals from high frequency carrier waive is known as?
22) The upper limit of audibility for a normal human ear is?
23) Detection is a kind of _?
24) The reverse process of modulation is _?
25) The middle region of transistor is known as?
26) The current carriers in PNP transistor consist of _?
27) The current carriers in NPN transistor consist of _?
28) The device which can be used as an amplifier and an oscillator is _?
29) A function which cannot be done by a junction of a diode is _?
30) Power gain is equal to _?
Answer: Voltage gain x Current gain.